I Have Questions for Godzilla
1. What's in it for Godzilla?
2. Did the filmmakers forget that killing Bryan Cranston so early in the movie would leave a sucking void on the human investment front?
3. Wouldn't it be easier to go AROUND Las Vegas?
4. How did Ford Brody find his son at the end?
5. Dr. Ishiro Serizawa is a specialist in what, exactly?
6. Is Godzilla such an "alpha predator" that he doesn't even need to eat what he kills?
7. Is Godzilla just a homicidal asshole?
8. Was there another cut with Ford Brody having to decide between snipping the red or blue wire?
9. When the MUTO surprise attacks the train carrying the nuke, how did the military lose track of where that MUTO was?
10. Why should I be rooting for the Brody family over the MUTO family?
11. Can Sally Hawkins sue?
12. There are two MUTO pods at the beginning, but the female MUTO lays a billion eggs in that trench, so what's up with the MUTO reproductive cycle?
13. Again, does Godzilla simply kill for sport?
14. All in all, would this attack make the real estate values in San Francisco go up or down?
15. Wouldn't the task of opening Bryan Cranston's 1999 floppy drives be even more daunting than nuking a MUTO?
16. Why, exactly, are all the reptoids heading to San Francisco with a flower in their scales?
17. Was the Japanese boy sidekick a clever red herring or just shitty writing?
18. Where the hell was Godzilla when all those monsters were sneaking through the cracks in Pacific Rim?
19. Where the hell was Godzilla when all those aliens were blowing up Hawaii in Battleship?
20. Where the hell was Godzilla when they were shooting Grace of Monaco?